FILE NUMBER: TR352C 2017/120-0;Co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Among the activities to be carried out, the following should be highlighted:
- Support tasks for the analysis of natural areas of the territory of the biosphere Reserve, susceptible to declare how natural spaces of local interest.
- [ms_list_item.Design and programming of a platform, for the development of online training actions aimed at producers, agri-food and interested in joining the agrarian activity..
What is it?
The Youth warranty is a European initiative that aims to
facilitate the access of young people to the labor market.
In Spain is part of the strategy of Emprendemento Joven approved
In February 2013 by the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
The Youth warranty Recommendation states that young people can receive
an offer of employment, education or training after completing their
studies or become unemployed.
Who can be a beneficiary?
Young people who meet the following requirements:
- Have Spanish nationality or be a citizen of the Union or of the States party to the European Economic Agreement or Switzerland who are in Spain in the exercise of free movement and residence. Foreigners may also register for an authorization to reside in the Spanish territory that allows them to work.
- Be registered in any locality of the Spanish national territory.
- Be over 16 and under 30 at the time of applying for enrollment in the National System of Youth Guarantee.
- Do not work in the 30 calendar days prior to the filing date of the application.
- Do not receive training actions that involve more than 40 hours per month in the 30 calendar days prior to the date of submission of the application.
- To present an express declaration of interest in participating in the National System of Youth Guarantee, acquiring a commitment of active participation in the actions that take place within the framework of Youth Guarantee.