Support to the organization of agri-food producers of the Biosphere Reserve
FILE NUMBER: TR352C 2016/36-0;Co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Among the activities to be carried out, the following should be highlighted:
- Articulation of a network for cooperation between agri-food producers of the “Mariñas Coruñesas Biosphere Reserve” and formulation of cooperation projects.
- Support tasks in the implementation of the marca de calidad “Product of the Mariñas Coruñesas Biosphere Reserve” (Visit to farms and agro-industries, awareness and diffusion of the brand, identification of market opportunities).
- Design and programming of a platform, for the development of online training actions aimed at producers, agri-food and interested in joining the agrarian activity.
What is it?
The Youth warranty is a European initiative that aims to
facilitate the access of young people to the labor market.
In Spain is part of the strategy of Emprendemento Joven approved
In February 2013 by the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
The Youth warranty Recommendation states that young people can receive
an offer of employment, education or training after completing their
studies or become unemployed.
Who can be a beneficiary?
Young people who meet the following requirements:
- Have Spanish nationality or be a citizen of the Union or of the States party to the European Economic Agreement or Switzerland who are in Spain in the exercise of free movement and residence. Foreigners may also register for an authorization to reside in the Spanish territory that allows them to work.
- Be registered in any locality of the Spanish national territory.
- Be over 16 and under 30 at the time of applying for enrollment in the National System of Youth Guarantee.
- Do not work in the 30 calendar days prior to the filing date of the application.
- Do not receive training actions that involve more than 40 hours per month in the 30 calendar days prior to the date of submission of the application.
- To present an express declaration of interest in participating in the National System of Youth Guarantee, acquiring a commitment of active participation in the actions that take place within the framework of Youth Guarantee.